Menubar

Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

It seems like yesterday that I celebrated my last birthday. But here I am a year older and hopefully wiser. Over the years one thing that has not changed and hopefully never will is my enthusiasm for birthdays even if it is mine. According to me, this is the day we got our greatest gift - life and it calls for a major celebration. This year is  extra special since my parents are here. I spent the morning opening some really lovely gifts and reading birthday messages from my friends. Every birthday I feel lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. My loved ones have made another birthday of mine so memorable.

Am looking forward to a nice evening ahead. And I cannot wait to show you my new sewing machine in my next post.

3 comments:

  1. you gotta new sewing machine?! you have to show us that.. and, ..er..Happy birthday! got sidetracked by the sewing m/c news! ;-) hope you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've passed on an award to you on my blog. Please visit my blog to accept it. :-)

    -Josie

    ReplyDelete